From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Thursday, October 13, 2011

Goth girl appreciation day!!!!!!!

October 13th is goth girl appreciation day and in observance of this important day I am going to post some photos of my favorite goth girls from my friends near and dear to my heart to characters to celebrity goths.

I would like to open this with my all time favorite goth girl character, they broke the mold when they made her (they broke the mold first) and she has been an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others, her cute dark morbid innocence makes me dream of children of my own one day.

Wednesday Friday Addams

My next goth girl is another member of the Addams family, matron, mortician, mother, masochist and masterful she embodies the traits of the classic goth woman in her easy of transitioning from problem solver to hostess and any other task that is needed of her at any given time....


Morticia Addams

My next honoree is easily one of the most influential women of our time she inspired an entire generation of women to embrace their sexuality and an entire generation of men to embrace masturbation on a chronic level.

Bettie Page

What would a goth girl appreciation day be if we did not pay homage to the women of today carrying on the wonderful traditions of oddity that the above trailblazers helped set in stone. she is best know for her portrayal of the dark and sinister macabre characters in many of Hollywood's block buster films. She solidified a place of envy with many a goth girl by marrying one of the most acclaimed directors to grace the goth community with some of its favorite movies.

Helena Bonham Carter

I owe a lot of gratitude to this person, if it wasn't for her Lord Foul and the Cathedral would not be today, she inspired me to become the person I am and introduced me to a world that I only ever dreamed of, you should be seeing her name come up a lot more on here and hopefully everyone can learn as much from her as I have.


Mistress Melissa
This last goth girl that I am honoring you have seen on the Cathedral before, she is a near and dear friend. Someone that i respect look up to and admire. I truly hope she knows that even though we haven't spoken in a few months I still think about her almost daily and I hope she is still doing well.


Momma D

That's all I have for now folks, if you wish to honor a special goth girl in your life feel free to do so in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment