From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Thursday, February 17, 2011

Climbing the ladder

So, I did a google search on my name today just to see where I stand, it website marketing the top 5 of google is where you want to be. I'm not quite there yet but I have climbed up to the middle of page 2 and I have all of you to thank for that.

To all of the people who have given me material and stories to write about I thank you, Dr. Suzy, Amber Berlin, JuxLii, and Kelly Shibari to name a few.

To all of my friends who have supported me and stood behind me when I had the crazy idea of creating a fetish site not just about sex I say thank you.

Finally and most importantly to all of my readers, with out you none of this would be possible your continued support and reading mean the world to me thank you you are the reason I continue to do what I do, I love reading your comments and I love seeing that you come back to my blog day after day I hope to continue to have your support and that you will tell your friends about my little part of the net here.

Readers, Supporters and Friends this buds for you


No comments:

Post a Comment