From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Music of our lives.

I'm fairly certain we all like music in one form or another and lately I've been wanting a soundtrack to my life, just music that plays for what ever happens to be going on, nothing extravagant or to expensive.

Well that got me to thinking what would be the soundtrack to my life, Top Gun, Rambo, Rocky Horror Picture Show, but it would most likely be a combo of all 3....


However one soundtrack in particular has been playing in my head for the past 3 days and that's the soundtrack for Donnie Darko.

I'm Sure most of you have seen this movie but DAMN, the music was just fantastic, it helped that the movie kicked so much ass but to often you have great movies with piss poor excuses for a soundtrack. Movies like Labyrinth and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (I know I'm gonna catch hell for this but come on people the music BLEW)

So I've got a lot of work to do for the rest of this week and next week, I'll leave you with this video of my favorite song from the DD soundtrack, tell us what is your soundtrack?



No comments:

Post a Comment