From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOOK!!!! a distraction.

Ok so nothing major to report on today, work has me drained dry but I wanted to put something out there for my regular readers. I've been doing a lot of reminiscing about my time in the military and my time in the lifestyle, for those who don't know I started both of these journeys about the same time and I've had a lot of fond memories from both.

With that I  wanted to tell you a story about my first time ever bottoming for a Dominatrix.

Back in 2005 I was stationed in North Carolina, There were several places I loved going to, one was a bar called Ibizu's a local gay bar, I love the music, drag shows and free drinks. Gay people in Wilmington were very friendly and super nice in there attempts not to offend people, if they hit on you and later found out you were straight they apologized with alcohol, considering the fact that I did not make a lot of money I was happy to accept them.

Ibizu's had one other plus that a lot of people didn't know about, bisexual college girls that loved Marines.

So towards the end of my tenure there I convinced some of my class (about half) to go to Wilmington. The first question they ask....


"Where can we pick up chicks."

"Ibizu's, its right around the corner."

With my friends sent of what should be a successful hunt I proceeded to my goth night.

 I had a regular party spot in Wilmington called the Soap Box Lando Lounge one of the only places that hosted goth clubs in Wilmington.

This club hosted a multitude of events, it was like a taco inside a taco inside a taco bell inside a mall inside your dream, duh duh bahbahbah.

It was at this quiet little spot I found one of my favorite bands, "Kung Fu Dykes" and watched everything from heavy metal to blue grass. This is also the place I found Pumpkin Head Ale, a very tasty drink if you've never had.

While there a Dominatrix showed up for the goth night but forgot her restraints, with no way to restrain her subjects she thought there was going to be no play. In steps a young me with chains allover his tripp jeans, which I thought was fashionable at the time (I know better now).

With my chains being the saving grace of the night I was offered first chance to be beaten. Me being a naturaly curious 19 year old I readily accepted.

now I break off again to tell you about the DJ, I can't remember his name but he was a great DJ and he looked like Ron Jeremy.

now for my first experience I opted for blindfolding and settled into being cropped, all was going good until I hear in the direction of the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing!"

I worked the blindfold off and looked over to see my friends much earlier than I expected. It was at this point I noticed the Dominatrix sitting by the bar, I turn my head a bit more and who should be whipping my ass but Ron Jeremy's little brother.

I know this is a lot of info to process so let me paint you a smaller picture.

My friends who I just sent to a gay bar without them knowing it was a gay bar walked  in on me blindfolded and chained to a wall being beaten by a man who looked like Ron Jeremy.

for the last week of my course I heard people whisper as I walked by and got more than one wink from "Friendly" sailors.

No comments:

Post a Comment