From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update!!!

Ok, so I been gone for awhile now and I'm sorry, between work and personal healing I haven't had a lot of time to write.

Whats new: I'm learning how to throw whips thanks to a very close friend of mine expect photos and updates shortly.

Ive gotten the basic tools needed to maintain the yard so I've been working  at making it look beautiful.

Next month I got into Toy production, I have a few pieces already requested that I have to knock out after that I'm going to set up on a friends web-site to sell my wares.

I have an electric organ that I've been playing around on for the past week, don't expect any musical genius coming from me anytime soon though.

No photos of anything exciting sorry but the summer is young so who know what will be coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment