From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Friday, February 25, 2011

Scarmbled Brains and Hash Reasoning

After a week like this one I am exhausted angry tired beat and all around crapped out. TIME TO COOK

I love cooking and today I thought I would share a little trade secret that i like to use when making a meal for that special someone.

Dom's if you want to reward you sub for unusually great behavior and performance this can be a great way, subs want to open your Doms soft side?, keep dreaming we don't have one, but make them these pancakes anyway.

I love breakfast foods, so naturally I cook them a lot, and a great breakfast can lead to an awesome day.

"Fouls Funky Pancake Party (in your mouth)"

It's quite simple really, get your favorite pancake mix and prepare the batter according to the packaging.

Recipe is for an average of 4 pancakes

Now the fun begins, melt in the microwave about 1/4 stick of butter and poor into the mix, next add 1/4 - 1/2 of a cup of REAL buttermilk (no substituting).

Next mix in one handful of blueberry's, two diced banana's and 8-10 chopped strawberries.

Fairly common so far, here is where I add my twist, add 5-8 dashes of fresh cinnamon or about 1-2 ounces.

To top it off pour in 2 cups of your favorite syrup (Maple if you've never tried this) mix well and cook.

Let us know in the comments what you think, or if you have any changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment