From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

H.R.3.

Ok, I don't normally go into politics on here, actually I hate doing that, this blog is supposed to be about good times and fun and kink and music but fuck people are pissing me off with this new rape bill.

First off i'm going to let you all in on a little bit about my political views.

1. Is the new law fair and beneficial to the American people.

2. Is the politician seeking election honest, hardworking and willing to go against their personal views for the good of the nation.

3. Is the person running for office willing to tell Americans they have to stand on their own two feet and earn their own way in life no matter how unpopular it may be.

Now what is house bill 3, It's a bill that will suspend federal taxpayer money being use for abortions in certain rape cases.



Read that a second time just to be sure it sinks in, It does not change the criminal implications of rape, it does not say that rape victims can not have abortions, what it does say is that taxpayer money will not be used in certain instances of rape in order to preform an abortion.

Don't be confused people, the talking heads and political activists want you to watch a pretty shiny penny while they tell you it's a dime.

Are their problems with this bill, yes depending on you point of view, many have said it's a launch point to abolishing abortions all together, that may be I don't know for sure.

Many people say this bill is unconstitutional, but they never state what part of the constitution that this bill violates, this is a phrase thrown around far to loosely and by to many ignorant people.

Sec 309 states that
" ‘SEC. 309. TREATMENT OF ABORTIONS RELATED TO RAPE, INCEST, OR PRESERVING THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER.
‘The limitations established in sections 301, 302, 303, and 304 shall not apply to an abortion--
‘(1) if the pregnancy occurred because the pregnant female was the subject of an act of forcible rape or, if a minor, an act of incest; or
‘(2) in the case where the pregnant female suffers from a physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness that would, as certified by a physician, place the pregnant female in danger of death unless an abortion is performed, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself."
 



The only part of the language I find confusing is "Forcible Rape"  is there any other kind, Thats just fucking stupid, rape is rape period.

Now I don't care whether or not you support this bill or not but the lack of knowledge about it was pissing me off, and the constant legal jargin used to make these bill complicated beyond the comprehension level of the average American, I am not calling Americans stupid, I am calling the people who write these damn things to smart for their and our own good.

I love this country, I love our political system, just like I love what septic systems did for home sanitation, but like a good septic tank the goverment needs to be flushed every now and again.

Love the bill hate the bill I don't care, I have my views and I will keep them to myself here, but for the sake of this nation and every other nation learn what your politicians are doing, learn what path your country is taking and speak for what you belivie to be right with a strong intelligent argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment