From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday season

As we begin to enter the calendar year I hoe you all had a truly wonderful season no matter what festival you celebrated in.

North Carolina has been nice so far spending some very aggravating time with the family :) my mother and I have been at each others throats.

Here are some of the photos I took with my Canon the day after Christmas.















Nothing to great but it was a unique opportunity and a good chance to play with my camera.

What are your memories from this holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. i love the ones of the icicles....but all the pic are very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was just playing around with my phone I'm very happy with how they turned out

    ReplyDelete