From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Monday, January 9, 2012

Changes!!!!

So time to bring all my loyal readers up to speed with things new in my life. I have now taken on two submissive s apart  from my pet.

Just before new years Katasha and I solidified our D/s relationship. this has been MONTHS in the works and we are both very happy and excited. we spent a wonderful new years at The Sanctuary Kansas. I would like to thank everyone who made that a very special night.

Secondly I have taken on a house sub, Amy Love, and so far she is exceeding my best expectations of a house sub, there will be more updates as far as developments in their life in the lifestyle and their traning...


My pet is doing well, communication has been less than desired however she has been busy. I just hope shes been following the blog likee I've asked her too, I guess we'll see soon enough. ;-)

In other news I have been working on some new toys (just design for now) but I am going to make some video's and post them here as well as youtube. (pray for me)

Remember if there is ever anything you want to see on the Cathedral please Email me or leave it in the comments below and we will try to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment