From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

When marketing turns ugly.

To answer this question it's right at about hour two of a 3 day conference on said topic, which hour two was reached at ten o'clock this morning.

That being said we are getting some good info now the question is how do we use it given government restrictions, I plan on using a lot of it here, for you, my readers.

This means more interviews and the possibility of contests in the future, (cheesy announcer voice) WITH FABULOUS PRIZES!!!

I do it for you, I suffer cause I love you, and I love to suffer :).

With that covered I am climbing into bed early tonight, lots of work to do, expect pictures soon of some of St. Louis more beautiful sites I just need to get off work before 5 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment