From the Toy box




This blog is rated AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! for pirates, fuck you.







Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mexican dancing for white peeople

Last night I celebrated a grand occasion, I won't tell what for it could get me in deep shit with my civilian life, however it was quite the bit of drinking, debauchery and fun.

A combination of bar hopping and Mexican style dancing turned what was sure to be a boring night into on of the best times I've had in this misery hell hole.

For those of you who don't know Mexican style dancing while quite beautiful to watch can be done with just a series of small coordinated hops on and off alternating feet.

It takes a few minutes to get the timing right but once you do it is quite a bit of fun. Obviously this style works best with a spicy Latin beat however I wonder if it can be converted over to an industrial or EBM beat.

Now to make this work right requires a little work on your part, but it's worth it, to sync the videos you want to turn the volume all the way down on the top one, then start the bottom one (Grendel - hate this) Let it play to 16 seconds then start the top video,  you have to play the top one right at 16 to make this work right. Let me know what you guys think in the comments





2 comments:

  1. That was absolutely AWESOME!!! I don't know how you figured out the timing to make it look so perfect, but I am awed!!!

    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee, when I figured out I had tears coming out of my eyes, I'm glad you liked it, I hope to see you around the sight more.

    ReplyDelete